Incorporating a complimentary Home Staging Consultation in your listing proposal package provides numerous benefits to enhance your business so sellers will choose you!
- Including a Home Staging Consultation for each listing will ensure your clients know that you are an invested and committed partner increasing your closing rate.
- An expert “third party” opinion helps you to maintain positive client relationships and still have the property set up for maximum buyer appeal. We give honest design feedback to your client to increase sales potential
- Over 90% of homebuyers are previewing homes on-line. Staged listings photograph better and make a better first impression on MLS.
- As you already know, staged listings sell quicker and receive higher offers. A staged home sells 73% faster.
For realtors, we offer three services:
A Buyer’s Eye Review $195 (realtor cost)
We bring the clipboard; your client takes the notes for maximum engagement. We review every room in the home and offer suggestions for enhancements that will appeal to a maximum number of buyers. Your seller will have a prioritized, detailed plan to implement by the end of the consultation.
Staged for Sale – from $495 (fee typically paid by homeowner)
This full-service approach helps realtors and homeowners showcase properties in the best possible light. A successful sale depends on buyers seeing themselves living in and enjoying the home.
- We position the home to appeal to a broad range of buyers.
- We physically arrange the furniture, art and accessories in the rooms selected for staging. The goal is to lighten and brighten, improve traffic flow and optimize room layout creating an inviting environment that is attractive to buyers.
Closing gift for your home buyer: Gift certificates for our Short-Cut to Home move-in consultation is an easy and thoughtful gift -$195
Short-Cut to Home
Moving is easier when you go straight from chaos to comfortable. Whether your new home is larger, smaller or just a different style, our Short-Cut to Home relieves the stress of moving. Perfect for families relocating to Bucks County, combining two house-holds , or looking to downsize. We quickly turn a new house into a home you love by arranging your furniture, accessories and artwork.
Initial Consultation: $195
Implementation: from $495